1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 25 December 2015 inaugurated newly-built Parliament House of which country?
d) Sri Lanka
2. With which Indian company on 24 December 2015, Russia’s AlmazAntey entered into a partnership to supply Air Defence Missile Systems for Indian Armed Forces?
a) Reliance Defence
b) Tata Motors Defence
c) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
d) Bharat Electronics Limited
3. Identify the personality. India on 25 December 2015 celebrated Good Governance Day to mark his birth anniversary.
a) Morarji Desai
b) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
c) Rajiv Gandhi
d) Lal Bahadur sastri
4. For the benefit of farmers, Union Government on 23 December 2015 launched two mobile apps. Name them.
a) Crop Insurance and Agri Mobile
b) Farm Insurance and MarketAgri Mobile
c) Crop Insurance and AgriMarket Mobile
d) Crop Insure and AgriMarket Mobile
5. Reserve Bank of India on 23 December 2015 extended the deadline for exchanging pre-2005 currency notes of various denominations till
a) 31 January 2016
b) 31 March 2016
c) 30 April 2016
d) 30 June 2016
6. In which country, the government imposed medical emergency in December 2015 urging couples to hold off pregnancy plans in view of growing prevalence of microcephaly disease?
7. Who was on 24 December 2015 nominated for 2015 Col. CK Nayudu Lifetime Achievement Award by the BCCI?
a) Syed Kirmani
b) Dilip Vengsarkar
c) Sachin Tendulkar
d) Rahul Dravaid
8. Which of the following in December 2015 became the second state to set up Zoroastrian Jury in the country to aid the settlement of marriage and divorce issues?
9. As per OPEC’s World Oil Outlook released on 23 December 2015, by what percentage oil and gas, combined, are expected to supply global energy demand by 2040?
10. Which IT company on 23 December 2015 launched the Near Field Communication based electronic wallet MoboMoney?
b) Tech Mahindra
d) Tata Consultancy Services
11. Who was on 23 December 2015 conferred with the 2015 ICC Emerging Cricketer of the Year Award?
a) Josh Hazlewood (Australia)
b) AB de Villiers (South Africa)
c) Steven Smith (Australia)
d) Brendon McCullum (New Zealand)
12. On which day in 2015, the 30th National Consumers Right Day was observed across the country?
a) 23 December
b) 24 December
c) 25 December
d) 26 Decemeber
13. UNSC on 23 December 2015 unanimously adopted a resolution endorsing an agreement between rival camps on forming a unity government in a country. Name the country?
14. To provide which of the following services, the Union Government announced the Kilkari mobile application on 25 December 2015?
15. Identify India’s first indigenously designed and built warship that was decommissioned on 23 December 2015?
a) INS Gomati
b) INS Ganga
c) INS Godavari
d) None of them