1. Who among the following led the formation of Breakthrough Energy Coalition on 30 November 2015 to reduce demand for fossil fuels?
a) Barack Obama
b) Narendra Modi
c) Ban Ki-moon
d) Bill Gates
2. Name the Polish professional footballer who on 30 November 2015 was awarded with four separate official Guinness World Records certificates?
a) Franck Ribéry
b) Mario Götze
c) Robert Lewandowski
d) Joshua Kimmich
3. As per the Measuring the Information Society Report released by the International Telecommunication Union on 30 November 2015 what was India’s rank in the ICT Development Index?
4. Name the country that on 30 November 2015 refuted China’s claims over islands in the South China Sea, during week-long proceedings at an arbitration court in The Hague.
5. Identify the focus area of Mission Innovation that was launched by world leaders on 30 November 2015 in Paris?
a) Tackling terrorism
b) Clean energy
c) Illegal migration
d) Natural Disasters
6. Leader of which global conglomerate company on 29 November 2015 was awarded with the Lifetime Achievement Award at the annual Asian Business Leadership Forum (ABLF) Series in Dubai?
a) Hinduja Brothers
b) Jeff Bezos
c) Anand Mahindra
d) Adi Godrej
7. The Union Government on 30 November 2015 launched the injectable Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) as part of its commitment to the
a) Global Polio Endgame Strategy
b) International Polio Endgame Strategy
c) United Nations Polio Endgame Strategy
d) India’s Global Polio Endgame Strategy
8. Identify the former Indian test captain. He resigned as chief mentor of Mumbai Indians IPL team?
a) Anil Kumble
b) Sourav Ganguly
c) Rahul Dravid
d) Sachin Tendulkar
9. Name the senior Indian Information Services (IIS) officer and Additional Director General (News) in All India Radio who retired from service on 30 November 2015.
a) Anil Kumar Bamba
b) DN Mohanty
c) Pratima Dikshit
d) Aditi Das Rout
10. Which movie on 30 November 2015 bagged the Golden Peacock Award for the Best Film at the 46th International Film Festival of India?
a) Sealed Cargo
d) Embrace of the Serpent
11. President Pranab Mukharjee on 30 November 2015 presented Dr APJ Abdul Kalam IGNITE awards 2015 to how many school students?
12. Who on 30 November 2015 became the newly elected President of Burkina Faso?
a) Yacouba Isaac Zida
b) Roch Marc Christian Kaboré
c) Michel Kafando
d) Blaise Compaoré
13. International Monetary Fund (IMF) on 30 November 2015 included a currency into its elite reserve currency basket. Name it?
a) Japanese Yen
b) China’s Yuan
c) German Deutschmark
d) French Franc
14. To review defence cooperation between the two countries, Chief of the Army Staff General Dalbir Singh Suhag is on a five day official visit to which country?
a) Sri Lanka
15. Chinese currency Yuan was in news in last week of December 2015. Yuan is also known as