1. Article 370 if the Indian constitution is related to state :
(a) Arunachal Pradesh
(c) Himachal Pradesh
(d) Jammu & Kashmir
2. Article 370 is drafted in which part of the Indian Constitution
3. Article 370 which gives special status to J&K in the Indian constitution because of the agreement between :
(a) Jawahar Lal Nehru and Farukh Abdullah
(b) Jawahar Lal Nehru and Maharaja Hari Singh
(c) Ballabh Bhai Patel and Maharaja Hari Singh
(d) Muhammad Ali Jinnah and J.L. Nehru
4. Which statement is NOT correct about the J&K :
(a) Jammu & Kashmir has its own Constitution.
(b) No decision regarding the disposition of the state of the Jammu& Kashmir can be made by the government of India without the consent of the state government.
(c) Residuary power in respect of Jammu & Kashmir rest with the state government and not the union government.
(d) All of the above are incorrect.
5. State which has its own constitution :
(b) Arunachal Pradesh
(d) None of these
6. Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) organisation comes under ministry :
(a) Ministry of Finance
(b) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
(c) Ministry of Foreign Trade
(d) Home Ministry
7. Directorate General of Anti-Dumping & Allied Duties was was constituted in year :
8. Which one of the following is a subordinate office?
(a) Offices of Development Commissioner of Special Economic Zones (SEZs)
(b) Directorate General of Anti-Dumping & Allied Duties (DGAD)
(c) Directorate General of Supplies and Disposal (DGS&D)
(d) Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT)
9. Where is the head quarter of the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) :
(c) New Delhi
10. Head office of pay and accounts office (supply) is situated in:
(b) New Delhi
Helping in preparation of various competitive Examination like SSC, Bank PO & Railway Exam GK app helps you in preparing for SSC exam, SSC CHSL 10+2 exam IBPS PO exam, SBI Clerk exam, UPSC exam and other state level exams like MPSC, KPSC, UPPSC, RPSC, Current Affairs for Bank Exams, SSC, UPSC, IBPS, Railways, CLAT, Bank Examination, IBPS Bank PO, UPSC, SSC, Railways Examination, JEE, CLAT, CAT, MAT, SBI PO, NDA, LIC, MBA and other competitive exams, General Knowledge (GK) , General Awareness and Current Affairs 2016 with Daily Current Affairs Quiz, Daily GK Quiz, News and Analysis for UPSC ,IAS, PCS, UPPCS, UPPSC, MPPCS, IBPS Banking Exams, SSC-CGL and SSC Exams, Railways and Competition Exams of India, GK, Question Bank, Current Affairs 2014, Mock Tests for SSC, IBPS Bank PO, IAS Examinations. General Aptitude , Mental Ability and more.